Google Sheets is what got most of us off using traditional applications like Microsoft Excel, and into working on the cloud. Working on the cloud allows you to synchronise your work, carry it with you and work from anywhere. With real time updates and features that let you coordinate with your entire team on one sheet, the application has become integral for anyone looking to collaborate or on the move.
Google Sheets is a free web based spreadsheet application that you have probably used for logging your professional work or personal data at some point of time, which is why we’re going to skip right to features and tips and tricks to getting the most out of Google Sheets.
Top Apps To Integrate With Google Sheets
- Google Calendar: Directly add meetings and events from your Calendar onto Sheets.
- Slack: Update your tasks and data from Sheets into Slack and vice-versa, automatically.
- Facebook Leads: Find your leads automatically updated in Sheets by integrating the two!
- Gmail: Directly add emails and addresses into Sheets.
- Typeform: Quickly sync your form responses to load into Google Sheets to properly view and edit the data!
- Stripe: Automatically record every new payment
- Wix: Keep a track of all new orders
- Eventbrite: Add new attendees as rows on Google Sheets.
- Freshdesk: Automatically sync Freshdesk tickets as new rows in Google Sheets.
- Mailchimp: Save new Mailchimp subscribers as rows in Google Sheets.
These are just a few applications you can pair Google Sheets with, explore our Google Sheets page to know more about automating Google Sheets, and get in touch with us in case you don't find an app you’d like to pair Google Sheets with!