You have identified a new software product that if utilized well can turn out to be super effective for your business. However, there’s one issue. Conveying your business requirements in detail, in depth and accurately to the service provider.
While on-boarding a new product, as a business you may need:
- Product demo
- Technical assistance
Your service provider on the other hand, will have to work with you to make you successful as a client.
Steps for on-boarding you as a new client:
- Salespeople handover account details to the customer success team.
- Assisting customer success team with client introductions/point of contact.
- Creating detailed customer briefs that convey client business requirements.
- Conduct and coordinate the first few product sessions for the client.
Difficulties faced during account data transfer between sales and customer success teams:
- Customer details transition between sales and customer success is difficult because both teams function in different ecosystems
- Customer success needs support and ticketing systems like Jira to track customer requests, while salespeople utilise CRM systems like Salesforce.
- Different disconnected softwares do not allow essential information connectivity between sales and customer success.
- Manual data transfer/customer requirement brief updates take higher estimated time and lag in customer success.
Jira enables the customer success team to -
- Record time spent by each customer success team on each account.
- Realise project management capabilities of the employee.
- Timely task allocation and stage of execution.
Salesforce enables sales team to -
- Update and keep a record of all contacts.
- Record stage of client conversion.
- Record all client discussions/requirements.
Business benefits of Quickwork’s journey that integrates Salesforce with Jira -
- Time taken in manual data transfer - 1-3 business days Vs. time taken for data transfer via API integration between Salesforce and JIRA - a few seconds.
- 30X time efficiency achieved.
- Seamless and real-time business connectivity.
- Least possible time in customer outreach.
Building a sales and customer success journey using Quickwork’s Journey Builder Tool:
While setting up a Salesforce account, every business identifies important data points that must be added and updated by the salespeople. Example, adding a business sector or locality can help teams within sales vertical to identify division of work. Hence making it easier to segregate work. Once the sales team has collated all relevant data points that have to be communicated to the customer success team, you can create triggers for each activity and connection needed between Jira and Salesforce.
Create trigger points to integrate Jira and Salesforce to:
- Transfer all contacts
- Create and transfer data points
- Trigger alerts for tasks
- Set time lines for task
- Set automated email updates/notifications
To offer better experience to your clients, use Quickwork to connect sales with customer success quickly!