If you’re reading this, you probably have some idea of what we do - something related to automation, API, integration, but want to know exactly who we are and what we’re all about. We’re here to tell you exactly that.
Who are we?
We’re a technology company that’s based in Mumbai, India.
No, but really, Who are we?
We’re a group of quick workers that will find quick and lasting solutions to help you in your everyday life and work life. We build journeys that are meant to last. Think of us as your go-to for app matchmaking.
We connect your favourite apps and help you work better, remember as a kid when you’d watch futuristic movies and find it cool how things happened with minimal effort? We do that for you. For example, we can help you connect your Facebook Messenger with WhatsApp to get messages in one place automatically.
What do we do?
We help individuals and businesses with their automation needs, and assist them to create automated journeys that can be built with low/no code or engineering knowledge to get you started quickly. We also help create conversational AI chatbots and fully integrated automated setups for you/your company to work in a more streamlined manner. You can check out some of our pre-made journeys here.
Quick catch up with Quickwork lingo
Now before we move ahead, we want to clear up some terms that you’ll keep hearing ahead and get you to understand what we speak. Don’t worry, we’re not trying to teach you Klingon or anything. These are just simple terms that’ll help you get to know us and what we do.
- Journeys: No we’re not referring to long drives or a sunny vacation! Journeys are automated workflows between apps. In simple terms, journeys are what you get when you connect two or more apps to get your job done automatically. These could start from two, but really they can be extended to connecting as many apps as you like.
- Quickwork iPaaS: Quickwork iPaaS allows you to sign up and create your own workflows or use one of our pre-existing popular ones. It’s a DIY tool that allows you to experiment, innovate, and automate apps by integrating them together all by yourself.
- Trigger: This is basically an event that you create to initiate the automation in your Journey. For example: If you’re linking Facebook Messenger with WhatsApp. You select messages on Facebook Messenger as the trigger, and that way, anytime someone sends you a message, the Journey will automatically send you the message on WhatsApp.
- Action: These are a set of steps available in each application. Action is basically deciding what you want your app to do. Whether you want to add something, update a list, delete something or whatever function of the app you want to set and complete your Journey. For example, you’re creating a journey that automatically adds data from your Google Docs to your Google Sheets. The action here would be the automatic addition of the Google Doc headings in Google Sheets.
- Connection: Think of them as the terms and conditions you agree to whenever you sign up for a new app. A Connection is the permission required by Quickwork to connect your third-party apps together and integrate them for you.
- Conditions: You remember being a kid and being told by your parents that you’ll receive a Gameboy if you get 90% in your finals? That’s exactly what Conditions are. They’re a set of defined filters between triggers and actions, or sometimes between two or more actions to program or direct how they behave. For example: If I receive an email with an attachment, automatically back that attachment up in my Google Drive. This would be a journey that is being regulated by conditions.
Quick conclusion to this quick guide
Honestly, this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to our capabilities in automation and integration. We can help you build journeys and set up a fully automated system; we can also help you build conversational chatbots.
We’re trying to say that we’re your one-stop destination for automation and integration needs, and we strive to try our best to ensure that we make the journey as quick, simple, and innovative as we can for you!
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us to know more.
For a more detailed guide to Quickwork, Click Here