Apart from automating and integrating all the amazing applications in your life for you, we also have some of our own in-house apps that can help you or your business in various ways. In this article, we're going to explore all the different Quickwork apps and how they can be of help. Like the Quickwork Journey Builder, each of these apps has its own specific benefits, and it's about time we share their awesomeness with you!
- Quickwork Chat: A messaging service that's not like your regular messaging services out there. Now I know, everyone says that about themselves, but here's what distinguishes Quickwork Chat from the rest. It's a service that allows you to create and customise chatbots according to your business requirements. This means you can set up a chatbot on your website, WooCommerce page, within Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp API with the help of Quickwork Chat. What's more?
It allows you to create a chatbot with your data, and add an option to connect with live human agents if any issue is out of the scope of information you have fed into your chatbot. Helping you get queries solved in real-time and efficiently.
- HTML To PDF: If you deal with lengthy forms or create multiple invoices, you're going to love this. HTML To PDF is an application that allows you to instantly create a PDF out of any webpage you see. The best part is, it takes into account margin sizes, orientation, and the page background to ensure that your PDF looks neat and well organised.
- JSON Parser: Specially built for you developers out there, an app that takes your RAW data and allows you to seamlessly parses it into an organised normal format. In simple terms, it translates RAW code language to organised language that can be read and understood by people who aren't too technical.
- JSON To CSV: An app that does the exact opposite of the JSON Parser. JSON To CSV converts normal language text into a CSV format, adding commas and making it code friendly. You can integrate the data that's come out of this with Google Sheets to help work with formulas. This app is beneficial when it comes to updating records in legacy frameworks.
- Quickwork QR Code: An app that allows you to convert a plain text to a QR code and vice-versa. An app is made for making payment gateways and e-payments better. This app is truly helpful for any e-business, or individual trying to set up easy access to online payments for themselves.
- Scheduler By Quickwork: It's a trigger-based application created by Quickwork that allows you to schedule tasks. You can now decide when you want to send messages or execute tasks, how frequently you want to send messages, i.e., setting time intervals between messages or tasks, and creating alerts/notifications to send messages or execute tasks regularly.
- QuickBooks: Accounting can be difficult, and keeping track of your expenses, a headache. But it doesn't have to be! QuickBooks is a cloud-based program that allows you to maintain invoices, manage expenses and payments, and keep track of your business's financial health. Create reports, send invoices, and manage your taxes with ease.
- Utilities By Quickwork: At Quickwork we like to make things as simple as possible. That's why we built Utilities! It's an app that takes complicated processes like encoding, decoding, data transforming, conversions, and format specifiers. It simplifies them by helping you navigate through all these processes strategically so they can be accomplished within minutes rather than hours or days.
- Charts By Quickwork: Have you ever wanted to make your data look more visually appealing, but found it increasingly difficult to coordinate to get an infographic or visual representation made to integrate with your website or an app? Then Charts By Quickwork is for you! You can now create 2D, and 3D line, pie, bar charts with ease, and the best part is they're API friendly!
We're always here to help you get the best and most out of your favourite apps, we thought of sharing some of our inventions that can help make your life a little more simpler. Get in touch with us to know more about our apps and tools and how they can be used to best interact with other apps and websites out there!