ActiveCampaign is a cloud-based marketing platform with a wide range of features, including automation, monitoring, lead scoring, and contact segmentation. It's perfect for companies of any scale because it has a versatile, device-independent deployment model. It also serves as a marketing-focused CRM with a variety of integrations and exporting options to aid sales.
- With a robust suite of features, including email automation, contact exportation, and automated campaign driving, you can save time on otherwise time-consuming tasks.
- Reduce costs by using an application that includes a comprehensive set of tools and features, allowing you to cover all technical bases at a lower cost.
- Using features including automated email delivery, blog scheduling, and social media tracking, you can convert hesitant or uninformed leads into brand advocates.
- The method, which is designed to cultivate leads before they are ready to be closed, makes the sales team’s job much simpler.
- Schedule messages to reach out to leads at key points in the buying process. Users may be contacted and engaged in a variety of ways.
- Send email newsletters to your subscribers: Professional-looking models and a drag-and-drop builder are included in ActiveCampaign Email Marketing.
- Automated campaigns: The marketing automation builder is ActiveCampaign's real power. Automated campaigns are simple to create. You can create automation by starting with templates and then customizing them.
- CRM: Automatically notify the sales team, update offers, build projects, and nurture leads. Leads are scored, highly qualified leads are passed on to sales, and standard email providers are integrated.
- Deals: an ActiveCampaign CRM feature helps you close sales. Deals can be used to automate transaction follow-up and eliminate a lot of the manual work that goes into closing deals and sales.
- Add a chat feature to your website: ActiveCampaign Messages combines email marketing and chat/on-site messages to give your guests a better overall experience.
- Generate leads: To turn traffic into signups and customers, use the ActiveCampaign Landing page builder to generate more leads.
ActiveCampaign is one of the few resources that combines a lot of features without being overwhelming. On the ActiveCampaign features page, you'll find a lot more details. But it all begins with email marketing and marketing automation tools, which are the foundations.
ActiveCampaign has four pricing options, the cheapest of which is Lite i.e. $15/month. Email marketing and marketing automation are included in the starter plan. The ActiveCampaign CRM, landing pages, and lead scoring are all included in higher plans.
There is a 14-day trial which is completely free, and there is no setup fees.
Create a corresponding new ActiveCampaign contact when a new subscriber is added to Mailchimp
Create a new ActiveCampaign contact when a new DocuSign envelope is received
Add/Update contacts on HubSpot when a new contact is added via ActiveCampaign
Create a new contact via ActiveCampaign from newly added Salesforce leads
Create a contact via ActiveCampaign on the addition of a new Mailchimp subscriber
Add subscribers on ActiveCampaign from Shopify filtered orders
Applications you can connect with ActiveCampaign:
- Facebook Lead Ads: Add or update ActiveCampaign contacts with new Facebook Lead Ads leads
- Click Funnels: Add or update ActiveCampaign contacts from new activity in ClickFunnels contacts
- Acuity Scheduling: Add or update ActiveCampaign contacts for new Acuity Scheduling appointments
- Typeform: Create ActiveCampaign subscribers from new Typeform form entries
- Calendly: Add or update ActiveCampaign contacts for new Calendly invitees
These are just a few applications you can pair ActiveCampaign with, explore our ActiveCampaign page to know more about automating ActiveCampaign.
ActiveCampaign review »
Businesses of all sizes may use ActiveCampaign's cloud-based marketing services. It's easy to use and has a lot of functionality, including automation and campaigning capabilities. The framework supports all major platforms. The majority of consumers also find the customer service team and training materials to be beneficial.
However, thoroughly learning the intricate features requires time. The framework still has bugs, according to reviews; the interface should be more user-friendly. Businesses that need a framework that can handle both CRM and marketing needs and the ability to efficiently exploit its diverse capabilities should see this as a viable option.
Get in touch with us if you don't find an app you’d like to pair ActiveCampaign with!