Eventbrite is an event management and ticketing platform that allows you to create, share, browse, promote, and attend events. They built this platform to simplify the ticketing and registration for any type of event.
Individuals, organizations, businesses, and virtually anyone can use the platform. It’s free for businesses/organizers to use Eventbrite if the access to the event is free! There are no monthly charges, enrollment costs, or setup fees.
What can you do with Eventbrite?
- Post an event online: With Eventbrite, you package post any kind of event, from a long-overdue family reunion, spiritual retreat, community art festival, or really just about anything that involves people getting together. Events that are free for attendees, also are free to you, the organizer.
- Customize the event page: You have almost complete control over how your event page looks and what you can offer on that page. For example, you can offer a discount code for online ticket sales, merchandise (t-shirts branded with your family name for that reunion), or even a secret code to get into the event.
- Sell tickets online: Through Eventbrite, you can offer online tickets sales through PayPal or credit cards. You also can track the payments and issue refunds.
- Promote your event: Eventbrite gives you the ability to promote your event through social media, to send out invitations, and to have your event be findable through most search engines.
- Sell tickets at the door: With the free Neon app, you can sell tickets at the door and register people as they arrive.
- Track ticket sales and registration: Through Eventbrite, you can watch and evaluate your sales in real-time.
Applications you can connect Eventbrite with!
With thousands of applications to choose from, starting from one can become difficult. Fret not, we’ve listed down some popular and useful applications to get you started with integration and Eventbrite.
- Google Sheets: Save new Eventbrite attendees to Google Sheets spreadsheets
- ActiveCampaign: Add new Eventbrite attendees to ActiveCampaign lists
- Zoom: Add new Eventbrite attendees as Zoom webinar registrants
- Slack: Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Mailchimp: Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Gmail: Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
These are just a few applications you can pair Eventbrite with, explore our Eventbrite page to know more about automating Eventbrite and get in touch with us in case you don't find an app you’d like to pair Eventbrite with!