Pipedrive is a unique CRM with the functionality and design to be the ideal tool for sales professionals. It simplifies the entire process of sales and marketing, from lead generation to keeping track of every customer throughout the entire sales cycle. Pipedrive's forecasting feature helps sales reps close more deals, and its pipeline management allows reps to see exactly where their customers are in their decision-making process.
It is a sales management tool that enables sales professionals to manage every sales cycle stage effectively. It helps them to manage their pipeline, contact needs, and more. A forecasting feature allows managers to forecast when sales cycles will be closed, and visual pipelines enable managers to view where their teams are at every step of the way.
What is Pipedrive CRM?
Pipedrive is a customer relationship management (CRM) application that helps sales teams prioritize and track conversations with prospective customers. You can create profiles for each prospect, making it easy to track your interactions and build relationships of trust with your customers.
Pipedrive CRM features
- Manage leads and deals: This feature set includes a product catalog, lead import tools, deal probability, and color-coded "rotting" for sales reps. With every product catalog entry, as well as lead import tools, deal probability, and other features, sales reps will have great visibility into which leads they must follow up or which they should continue to pursue. Pipedrive helps you capture leads. You can embed the lead forms on your website, on social media channels, or in emails. The form fields are customizable, so you get the details you need from your leads and can assign each lead to a deal, which is perfect as it allows you to follow up with leads and build relationships with them.
- Track communications: With this CRM service, you can bring in contacts from various sources, such as Microsoft Outlook or Google spreadsheets, and sync them into the system. The contacts are then stored as a set of organizational contacts and people, which you can then attach to deals. You can view your interactions, such as calls and emails, in a timeline-like format.
- Activity management: With this feature, sales reps can be kept up-to-date on any and all pipeline activities. With scheduling tools in place, it’s easy to keep track of current tasks and upcoming meetings. Reminders can be sent to users’ inboxes and mobile devices. For the system to work best, there are pre-made lists of activity types and a simple way to configure users’ schedules.
- Integration: Pipedrive is an application for growing businesses that can be used to track a customer's history, nurture them, and improve their lifetime value. When combined with HubSpot, Salesforce, Mailchimp, and other tools, it can be used to manage complex relationships with customers, record and analyze activity, and even manage suppliers.
- User access control: You can create a secure, user-controlled login system for your customers. A dashboard lets you track the identity and location of every person who logs in. You can also set the system to alert you when an unrecognized device logs in.
- Data security: Pipedrive has multiple layers of security, including data encryption, daily backups, and GDPR compliance. The company also provides a Data Protection Officer and the highest industry-standard certification for data protection.
A few more features:
- 24/7 Support
- Contact History
- Email Integration
- Email Tracking
- Full Customization
- Goal Setting & Reporting
- Google Apps Integration
- Google Calendar & Contacts Integration
- Google Maps Integration
- Great Sales Pipeline View
- Mobile Apps
- Multi-language and Multi-currency
- Powerful API
- Reliable and safe
- Roles & Organizational Hierarchy
- Sales Reporting
- Simple Data Import & Export
- Timeline View
Pipedrive CRM pricing
Pipedrive CRM pricing ranges between $12.50 to $99.00, giving businesses the flexibility to select their chosen plan. They have a 14-day full access free trial.
- Essential: $12.50 per user billed annually
- Advanced: $24.90 per user billed annually
- Professional: $49.90 per user billed annually
- Enterprise: $99.00 per user billed annually, minimum ten users
Checkout detailed pricing plans here
Pipedrive CRM integrations:
- Facebook Lead Ads: Create Pipedrive deals from new Facebook Lead Ads leads
- Typeform: Add new Typeform entries to Pipedrive as deals
- Google Sheets: Save new rows in Google Sheets as deals in Pipedrive
- Gmail: Create Pipedrive deals for new emails on Gmail
- Calendly: Record new Calendly events as contact activities in Pipedrive
- Mailchimp: Add new Mailchimp subscribers to Pipedrive as deals
Pipedrive enables businesses of all sizes to manage sales and marketing from one place. From capturing leads through tracking important activities like email campaigns to engaging clients with the right tools to add value, it was developed to optimize sales and marketing for every team member.
The platform is robust and straightforward. While it has some quirks and issues with data export, the platform overall is a great tool for businesses. The platform's easy integration with other third-party software such as Google Apps, Mailchimp, and Quickwork makes tasks simple for users.
To know more about integrating Pipedrive on Quickwork, click here