The real estate market is exceptionally volatile, and keeping track of it is a constant job. Listings that might be available half an hour back might get swiped off the market by the time you're done reading this article. Price is another thing that needs to be taken into account when considering the fluidity of the real estate market. Past couple of years, the real estate market has taken a severe dip, to recover and to continue dealing in properties real estate agents are on the constant lookout for tools and strategies that can help them emerge.
As a real estate agent, one is always on the lookout whether it's a buyers market or a seller's, whether renting is at its peak and what factors affect real estate in particular areas. Automation helps real estate agents understand the nature of the housing market, making it easier for them to facilitate proper deals.
Making It Real Easy For Real Estate
The real estate market is highly competitive. If you're not doing the best for your customer, someone else will, and you'll lose your deal. Not all houses come with giant infinity pools or a garden that could be mistaken for a park, and that's why as an agent data is your best friend
Data helps you back up the property, answer all questions, and know your market inside out. Here's how APIs are your little gateway to data and a clear market view.
- Listings: Using real estate search engines, APIs always know when a listing is up for sale. As a customer, one is most likely to go to someone with the most choices and updated view of market listings available.
- Real Life Status: Use Google Maps or some other map service to show the live location of your properties. Showcasing nearby schools, markets, malls, and convenience factors can help in selling a property. Providing a holistic market view of the area/locality that the house is situated in allows customers to get an idea of what to expect.
- Understanding Price: The market has always been volatile, but now we have tools to track these anomalies. With the help of a pricing tool as a real estate agent, you can explain to a buyer why, despite the bad times, a property may be priced higher. These tools analyse the prices of houses across neighborhoods and create pricing record reports. You can use this to show customers practical reasoning for the price and list out options that fit better within their budget.
- Automate E-mails: Buying a house is a big deal. One of those huge life decisions that require multiple interactions from your end as an agent to pull them through. Automate your emails so that you never miss out on a prospect and schedule regular emails to keep your customers in the loop. The more regular you are, the more likely your customers are going to stick with you.
- Create A Dashboard: Using APIs create a dashboard that tracks how active or responsive your buyers and sellers are, based on the clicks you get on the communication you send them;website clicks, etc. Use this information to prioritise your buyers and sellers based on the level of their active interest.
Closing The Deal: Using An Integrated Real Estate Model
Automation can help you be equipped with real-time data and understand your market better. Knowing who's selling, why prices are low, and the true potential of each property can help you sell better and more.
Using these API's to create an integrated model will provide you with a holistic workflow that allows for more personalised and wholesome search results for your customers. Data from the kind of crime rates in the neighborhood to the type of amenities can be made available at your fingertips. Moreover, the real-time benefits allow you to always stay ahead of the game, and these APIs can help provide realistic substitutes to your customers' needs.
Get in touch with us to create a journey that will help you find millions of people their dream homes today.