PDF Otter is a web-based platform used for repeatedly filling PDF forms, basic PDF templates, accepting e-signatures, and building large-scale apps around PDF documents online.
How it works:
- Upload PDF - Do you have a PDF that needs to be filled in repeatedly? This is made simple with PDF Otter.
- Create Template - By choosing the fields that need to be filled in, you can transform your PDF into a template.
- Fill In PDFs - To fill in the template, use the PDF Otter API.
Price: 1¢ per PDF
What you get:
- Dedicated support - PDF Otter team is available to answer any questions you may have. To contact them, send an email to email@example.com or use the 'Chat with us' button in the bottom right corner of the page.
- API access - To use their API, you don't have to jump through any hoops. Simply register and begin filling out your PDF templates. They also offer you free test API keys so you can try out your integration.
- Integration help - PDF Otter team has assisted hundreds of businesses in using PDF Otter to address a variety of issues. They enjoy learning about their customers' requirements. It aids in the development of a better product.
- Self hosting - PDF Otter will not save any information that you do not want it to. You can use the API to fill out a PDF that you keep on your own computer without leaving a record on PDF Otter.
Application you can connect PDF Otter with!
These are just a few applications you can pair PDF Otter with, explore our PDF Otter page to know more about automating PDF Otter, and get in touch with us in case you don't find an app you’d like to pair PDF Otter with!