Gmail or Google Mail is a free email service developed by Google enabling users to send and receive emails over the web. We can also send an email to multiple users at a time. The Gmail site is a type of Webmail.
Applications you can connect Gmail with!
- Google Sheets: New email received via Gmail will add a new row in Google Sheets
- Typeform: Get email notifications or send follow ups to new Typeform respondents
- Freshdesk: Create new Freshdesk tickets when we receive new emails on Gmail
- Mailchimp: Send Gmail messages for new Mailchimp campaigns.
- Freshservice: Create new Freshservice tickets when we receive new emails on Gmail
- Airtable: Add new Gmail emails to Airtable database
- Asana: Create new Asana tasks from new Gmail emails
- Slack: Send new Gmail emails as messages on Slack
- Salesforce: Create new Salesforce cases for new emails received on Gmail
- Webhooks: Send an email via Gmail for new Webhooks
These are just a few applications you can pair Gmail with, explore our Gmail page to know more about automating Gmail, and get in touch with us in case you don't find an app you’d like to pair Gmail with!