Wix is a website building wizard, enabling anyone to create a stunning website without any practical knowledge of web design or coding. E-commerce, video platform, work portfolio, whatever your requirement be, Wix is your go-to. Their easy-to-use interface, hundreds of pre-made templates, and step-wise instructions to build your website, make the process simple and fun, and their comparative pricing plans based on your requirements make it economical and accessible to all.
Wix offers a much lower and economical monthly subscription fee to set up your own website as compared to its competitions. However, this is just the starter plan, and while it comes bootstrapped with a lot of features on hand, the rather advanced ones that can help you streamline your workflow are paid ones that you have to hunt through their App Store, each coming with their own limitations.
Benefits of using Wix:
1. Upgraded design templates: Drag and drop feature in the Wix design allows you to have a design up and functioning in just a few minutes. There’s a free plan that offers less than the premium options but enables you with a solid experience and immediate access.
2. Intuitive and useful interface: All the tools one needs to set up their site are right there. You will get plenty of tips, guidelines, and customizable templates for improving your website.
3. No long-term commitment: The upgrades and premium services can be added as per your wish, plus if it doesn't work for you, it can be canceled at any time.
4. Site security without compromising speed: No need to worry about the performance issues since Wix operates on a well-protected platform. This means you get to spend more time and resources on improving your site's performance and learning about the various services offered in their different premium bundles.
5. An all-in-one solution: No need to spend hours trying to figure out the problem, all you have to do is contact the Wix service department. You can easily connect with their help desk through emails, direct phone calls, and an instrumental and interactive FAQ section.
Applications you can connect Wix with!
With thousands of applications to choose from, starting from one can become difficult. Fret not, we’ve listed down some popular and useful applications to get you started with integration and Wix.
- Gmail: Integrate Gmail with Wix and create automated journeys to send out templatized emails, add contacts to your mailbox, automatically transfer new information received from your website to your mailbox, create drafts, add attachments, and much more by integrating your mail with your website.
- Salesforce: Connect Salesforce or any CRM app that you currently use, with your Wix website, automatically synchronize sales, and new leads into your CRM app within minutes. Within minutes set up an automation that will save you hours of logging and managing your leads in the future!
- Shiprocket: Keep a track of your shipments, automate the process in minutes by setting a trigger for whenever a new order is generated on Wix, this trigger will automatically add the contact details of the buyer from his/her account info into your contacts library on Shiprocket, allowing you to generate invoices quickly.
- Google Sheets: Checking Analytics, keeping track of your contacts, managing inventory, handling expenses shouldn’t be a hassle, but yet when things begin to add up, keeping a track of everything becomes hectic and time-consuming. Manually creating lists and marking your to-do always leaves scope for error of missing out. With the help of Quickwork Journey Builder, you can quickly automate the way you process your information. Create triggers for actions you need listed, like your payments, website views, new contacts, etc and automate these tasks to Google Sheets. This way your Google Sheet will automatically be updated each time something new gets triggered on your website, making it easier for yo to keep a check on things.
- Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp: Offering customer support on your website is super helpful, but its of no use unless you’re active on the platform. Wix addons will allow you to pay and connect your WhatsApp number or your Facebook messenger onto your website, but from there on, you’re on your own. With the help of APIs you can create a fully automated chatbot that can connect multiple agents through a single number, handle client messages, send automated responses during your off-hours and pull out links and information from your website in the chat to quickly share with customers as well.