Intercom is a conversational platform for businesses to explore and build customer centric messaging solutions. Loaded with various features like live chat, bots and apps, Intercom is a go to messenger choice for businesses.
Benefits of using Intercom
- Automated email service: Intercom allows you to set up automatic drip email campaigns with your live chat visitors.
- Consolidated message history: With one feed to access all your conversations, working together as a team has become a breeze.
- Provides Customer History: Intercom admin panel has access to a lot of general information about their visitors, making it easy for businesses to keep a record. This also saves a bunch of time that's wasted in asking these questions.
- Pop Up Internal Ads: Sending in chat ads makes it easier for salespeople to cross and upselling to customers.
- Provides Self Help Service Set Up: Intercom provides the facility to build self help portals making it easier for customers to access information on the go.
Apps that connect well with Intercom
- Wix: Add Intercom services to your website.
- Google Sheets: Add conversations from Google Sheets.
- Slack: Get notifications for new conversations on Slack.
- Calendly: Tag visitors who schedule appointments on Calendly.
- Mailchimp: Add visitors to your mailing list automatically.
These are just a few applications you can pair Intercom with, explore our Intercom page to know more about automating Intercom, and get in touch with us in case you don't find an app you’d like to pair Intercom with!