Telegram is a cloud based freeware messaging platform that focuses on providing highly secure services for messaging over phone and desktop. A simple to use software; Telegram is an open source software that allows for full customisation.
Benefits of using Telegram
There are a lot of instant messaging applications out there, but amidst the rush; Telegram has managed to find its footing due to its simple and straightforward user interface. Here are some of the major benefits that Telegram has to offer:
- Cloud storage: Telegram offers seamless cloud storage facility making it easy for users to share and access their files from anywhere using the app.
- Allows for larger groups: Telegram groups allow upto 200,000 members. This makes it ideal for corporates and bigger groups/communities to converse.
- Multiple device access: It allows you to access your chats from various devices at the same time.
- Easily customisable: Telegram makes it easy to build fully customised and functional chatbots.
- Secure: Telegram offers end to end encryption, secret chats, offering higher security than other public cloud messaging platforms like WhatsApp and Line.
Apps to automate with Telegram
- Google Sheets: Add contacts from Google Sheets.
- Stripe: Connect your payment gateway with your chats.
- Eventbrite: Add new contacts to a marketing list.
- Slack: Get notifications for new messages in chats on Telegram.
- Calendly: Tag contacts who schedule appointments on Calendly.
- Google Drive: Automatically save media files from chats into your Drive.
These are just a few applications you can pair Telegram with, explore our Telegram page to know more about automating Telegram , and get in touch with us in case you don't find an app you’d like to pair Telegram with!