Zoho CRM empowers a global network of over 150,000 businesses in 180 countries to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue. Transform your business with an all inclusive customer relationship management software. Zoho CRM offers flexible pricing plans making it an ideal fit for everyone! Zoho CRM acts as a single repository to bring your sales, marketing, and customer support activities together, and streamline your process, policy, and people in one platform.
What is Zoho CRM and How Can It Help You?
Zoho CRM is a cloud based customer relationship management platform. Zoho CRM offers multiple plans that cater to all needs, making it suitable for everyone from small businesses right up to large companies looking to keep a track of their customer relationships. Here are the benefits of using Zoho CRM.
- Saves you time spent on administrative tasks: Focus on selling let Zoho CRM handle admin tasks, reduce the load of repetitive tasks, Zoho CRM stores your product info and prices, making invoices, orders and receipts quicker.
- Safe Storage Space: A secure way for sales people to share documents, and store customer data.
- Keep a track of your progress: Sales is a highly incentivized role, keep a track of your teams performance with daily, weekly and monthly reports with Zoho CRM.
- Stay on time: Losing a lead due to lack or delay of a follow up is a serious issue, and one that hurts the wallet. Stay on time, with the help of Zoho CRM you can receive timely reminders and notifications of follow up meetings ensuring you don’t lose out on a sale.
- Better Analysis: Zoho CRM is one big data hub for all your sales related information, this makes it easy for salespeople to analyse the data, allowing for more accuracy in forecasting trends, and analysing performance of different campaigns.
Keep a track of all your sales related tasks and connect it with multiple applications to work with a single view access.
Top Applications To Connect With Zoho CRM.
With thousands of applications to choose from, starting from one can become difficult. Fret not, we’ve listed down some popular and useful applications to get you started with integration and Zoho CRM.
- Google Sheets- Directly add leads from Google Sheet rows and much more.
- Facebook - Directly send Facebook lead Ad results into Zoho CRM and save them as new contacts.
- Gmail- Connect the two applications and send alerts via Gmail anytime a new lead is generated in Zoho CRM.
- Slack- Sync your task manager and CRM to streamline your communication.
- Mailchimp- Send automated marketing emails to new leads that are created in Zoho CRM.
- Eventbrite- Share new events with all your customer contacts stored in Salesforce with ease.
- Typeform- Record form responses as new contacts in your CRM.
- Google Calendar- Automatically create meetings from tasks in Zoho CRM.
- Freshdesk- Connect the two apps and automatically create a task in Zoho CRM from tickets generated in Freshdesk.
- Stripe- Directly accept payments from customers through connecting it with Zoho CRM, also allows you to keep a better track of your transactions.
These are just a few applications you can pair Zoho CRM with, explore our Zoho CRM page to know more about automating Zoho CRM, and get in touch with us in case you don't find an app you’d like to pair Zoho CRM with!