Mailchimp is a powerful marketing platform that enables users to create and execute end to end email marketing automations. Mailchimp allows you to create, design and personalize marketing campaigns. It also makes it easier for users to track performance and analyze data.
Benefits of using Mailchimp
Mailchimp makes it easy to design targeted email campaigns. Here are some pros of using Mailchimp:
- Simple interface: The easy to use interface makes creating new campaigns simple.
- Detailed analytics: Mailchimp provides detailed metrics like how many subscribers have viewed your email, frequency of link clicks, track subscribers, and provide comparisons based on industry standards.
- Flexible plans: Mailchimp provides a scalable service, this means you pay based on your need. For small businesses this is especially useful since they provide a free plan for users requiring less than 2000 subscribers.
Apps to connect with Mailchimp
- Google Contacts: Add new Mailchimp list subscribers to Google Contacts.
- Google Sheets: Add new Mailchimp subscribers to Google Sheets.
- Stripe: Add new customers as subscribers.
- Slack: Get notifications for new subscribers added to Mailchimp.
- Calendly: Tag subscribers who schedule appointments on Calendly.
- Facebook Lead Ads: Automatically add new leads as contacts in Mailchimp.
- Wix: Send drip emails to customers anytime they abandon a cart.
- Eventbrite: Add new attendees to a marketing list.
- Typeform: Add new contacts from form responses.
These are just a few applications you can pair Mailchimp with, explore our Mailchimp page to know more about automating Mailchimp, and get in touch with us in case you don't find an app you’d like to pair Mailchimp with!